Myself and Learning Experience of Other Languages

 Myself and Learning Experience of Other Languages   

     I opened my blog mainly for people who are interested in education and learning.  Since I work at a public school in Japan, I thought it would be okay write mainly in Japanese. 

    After published first and second posts, I’ve found I have many friends and teacher friends who read in English.  Even on the very day I started writing my blog, there are more visitors from foreign countries than from Japan.  Well, so I will write several posts in other languages.

 

About myself and language learning experience

Age

12  Started Learning English at school

13  Had Homestay Program in the US (1 week)

19  Studied at a language school in the US (4 months)

20  Started learning Spanish by Duolingo

21  Joined winter elementary Russian course in Russia (3 weeks)

22  Studied TESOL as a graduate student in the US (4 months)

23  Passed First Grade of EIKEN

23  Passed Third Grade of Russian Proficiency test in Japan

24  Started working as a teacher (Japanese teacher of English)

27  Started learning Chinese by Duolingo

 

I should write each story in other posts someday.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

TOEIC対策⑤

研究助成に申し込みたい話 /Research Grant

TOEIC900点を超えるためにスタディサプリをはじめた感想(4日目)