New Year Resolution

    New year has started.  Since I have worked in 2018, I make new year resolution every year.

2019 Be a Better Guy

    Workout, Reading, Improving Communication skills

2020 Stronger and Sincere

    Making an hour to self-empowerment every day

    (Self-empowerment, workout, playing the classical guitar)

2021 Output

    Everyday updating a blog

 

    I cannot forget the day, January 11th, 2019.  I went to Fukuyama with a friend of mine.  We went to Tomonoura beach and a hot spring near the beach.  On the way coming back to the station to drop the friend off, we had a conversation.  It was about how a person can be more attractive.

    Then I randomly made up my mind that I should make new year resolution.  There is a well-known Japanese proverb; 継続は力なり (practice makes perfect).  On the very day, I thought it may be interesting to start working out.  Two year has passed and I still keep workout as my routine.  Seemingly keeping some habits is not impossible to me though sometimes I had to give ones up because I tend to do too much.

    So the new year resolution of my first year, 2019, was “Be a Better guy.”  I at least keep working out even now.

    In 2020, we had many unexpected incidents mainly due to COVID-19.  The Tokyo Olympic was put off, schools are canceled and traveling abroad is restricted.  Though it did not make me less busy, I had time to think about my life.  I took several exams to learn new things, the test to be the tour guide-interpreter and Japanese and world history test.  I did not pass those exams, but it was nice challenge to me to start new things.  Next step is to pass it.  I felt I needed more output to achieve the goals. 

    Thus, my new year resolution of 2021 is “To Start Output.”  This blog is the biggest project to me.  I will try uploading new posts every day.  The main focus is to share ideas of the usage of ICTs because it is said that each student will have tablets in this year.  I am also thinking to share what I learn or study for the tests I am going to take. 

    Last two years, I kept new year resolutions and goals paper based in my mind, but in this year, I published those things as a new approach to reach the goals.  Try not to obsessed too much and make progress every day. 






 




コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

TOEIC対策⑤

研究助成に申し込みたい話 /Research Grant

TOEIC900点を超えるためにスタディサプリをはじめた感想(4日目)