Eligible to take TOEIC test.

Eligible to take TOEIC test.

 I got an email that I have been selected as a test taker for 262nd TOEIC test.  It is very surprising that I had to pass random selection process, due to COVID-19.  The email was quoted below;

 As a result of random selection process, we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected as a test taker for the 262nd TOEIC L&R Test.

Your admission ticket will be posted to you about two weeks before the test date.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

 Bit feel strange selection process is needed only to take a test, because people should have equal opportunity to take exams. I feel happy I can take the test anyways. For two more month, I’ll do my best to get better score, using morning time.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

TOEIC対策⑤

研究助成に申し込みたい話 /Research Grant

TOEIC900点を超えるためにスタディサプリをはじめた感想(4日目)