Weekly Reflection and Daily Routine

Japanese academic year starts in April and ends in March, and the third semester started on January 6th. (Club activities started on January 5th.)

Done List

Write documents for educational grant

Check winter homework and test

Make a contract for rental server


My Ideal Daily Routine

5:30-6:30 Get Dressed + Breakfast + Study English and Chinese + Blog

6:30-7:10 Move to School

7:10-8:20 School + Prepare for school

8:20-17:00 Working Hours

17:00-19:30 Overtime

 (Club, Paperwork, Consulting, etc.)

19:30-21:00 Move to Gym + Workout + Get back Home

21:00-22:00 Dinner + Guitar

22:00-5:30 Sleep

 

Reflection

I went to bed at 11:00pm and I need more time to sleep.  To go to bed earlier, I should decide what to do and what not to do.  Also, I have to leave school by 7:30pm.  Even the day I leave school at 7:00pm, I went to bed at 11pm.  Thus, I will try spending time more effectively. 

 

What to Do (Private)

Workout / Study Language / Post on a Blog / Guitar

What not to Do

Drink Alcohol / Watch YouTube

 

Before Work

Post on a Blog / Study Language

After Work

Workout / Guitar

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

TOEIC対策⑤

研究助成に申し込みたい話 /Research Grant

TOEIC900点を超えるためにスタディサプリをはじめた感想(4日目)